PDS is a Premier Consulting Partner with Deltek and an exclusive implementer of Deltek’s Costpoint ERP including Materials Management, Advanced Manufacturing, Time & Expense, Costpoint Business Intelligence, Kronos Shop Floor Time, and iBASEt Solumina.
AWS Cloud Hosting
PDS provides cloud hosting services in the AWS GovCloud (US) that comply with FedRAMP High baseline and ITAR requirements.
Companies We Work With
Certified Deltek Partner
Why PDS Consulting Solutions?
We have been a preferred Deltek partner in the Government Contracting industry for over 25 years. Our goal is to provide expert government contracting services differentiated by innovative solutions and long term partnering. PDS Consulting Solutions, LLC specializes in ERP implementations as an exclusive provider of Deltek Costpoint. We host Costpoint in the AWS GovCloud/ITAR space. In addition, we provide cradle to grave DCAA Government Contracting compliance and contract administration.
Our two principals Kenneth Parsons and Laura Davis have worked as users and implementers of Deltek Costpoint for over 60 years collectively, starting together as original beta site users for Costpoint. PDS has successfully executed numerous migrations from various legacy accounting systems and specialize in out of the box Costpoint Core through Advanced Manufacturing implementations. Our consultants are highly experienced in the Government Contracting arena, the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DCAA compliance and the Defense Contract Audit Manual (DCAM).
We have customers who trust us
“PDS Consulting Solutions has been a terrific Partner to Oasis Systems as we transitioned to Costpoint! Laura and Kenneth, as well as their extraordinarily competent staff, were and continue to be extremely responsive to our Company’s needs. As a follow on to the initial implementation, Laura and Kenneth recently lead Oasis’ Users of Costpoint and Time & Expense through an extensive series of training sessions where they shared time savings tips and enhancements that could be made to the system to allow for greater efficiencies for Oasis’ employees and a better User experience. We are very grateful to PDS, and specifically Laura and Kenneth, for sharing their in-depth knowledge of Deltek systems wide-ranging capabilities—working with them has proven to be invaluable to our Company!”
Vice President of Finance
Oasis Systems, LLC.
“PDS Consulting Solutions made Black River’s transition to Deltek Costpoint seamless. Their staff is not only knowledgeable with the Costpoint Product but they know government accounting. They are always willing to help us solve our problems. Black River continues to rely on PDS Consulting Solutions expertise.”
Milissa M. Benincasa
Black River Systems Company, Inc.
“For over 5 Years the PDS team has offered Value Added Solutions full-spectrum support for Costpoint implementation, hosting, and evolution. The outstanding team of consultants at PDS are a highly accessible and diverse group of competent experts in their fields. Deltek provided the Spaceship and PDS provided the launchpad for us to explore the stars and expand our organization in all dimensions.”
VP – Operations
Value Added Solutions, Inc.
“Our conversion from QuickBooks to Deltek Costpoint was both overwhelming and challenging. PDS Consulting Solutions friendly, knowledgeable and supportive staff helped guide us through the process every step of the way for a successful implementation and continued support.”
Director of Accounting
JSL Technologies, Inc.
PDS is attending the NVSBC Networking Dinner Meeting for the Veteran Entrepreneur & Fed Small Business Community at The Army Navy Club in Arlington, Feb. 9th.
Swing Time Social! is a trifecta relationship development event with Food, Fun and Great Networking for the Government Contracting community.
Get Your Monthly Report
Get Your Monthly Report
Title: Information Technology Administrator
Location: Knoxville Tennessee
Under the direction of our IT Manager, the focus of this role is on system administration, maintenance, and networking, including managing databases and security to support our customers hosted in our AWS GovCloud using Deltek Costpoint. The role in each area can be strategic, tactical, or a mix of both. The IT Administrator will also be responsible for installing, maintaining, and supporting the organization’s computer systems and networks, individual computers, mobile devices, and more. The role overlaps with other groups depending on the organization’s complexity and needs. This position will be located at PDS’s corporate offices in Knoxville, Tennessee and remote. The successful candidate will be a US Citizen and will have proven skills, a proven professional experience, and a detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes. It requires the individual to manage solutions containing government restricted data.
• Manage information technology and computer systems
• Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
• Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, and procedures
• Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
• Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality
• Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
• Audit systems and assess their outcomes
• Preserve assets, information security and control structure
• Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
• Maintain helpdesk and ticketing system
• Maintain technical documentation on issues and resolutions
• Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
• Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
• Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
• Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
• Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
• Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value
• Interface with clients and employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Technology, or related field; MA/MBA preferred
• 5+ year of relevant and progressive experience
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and technical, for interaction with clients and internal staff
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Database backups and recoveries, server backups for disaster recovery
• SQL scripting experience a plus
• Deltek Costpoint Technical and Database management experience: Installing, configuring, troubleshooting Costpoint, Time & Expense, B&P, CER and BI, experience applying Hot Fixes and Maintenance Releases.
• AWS GovCloud experience, knowledge of AWS Workspace VDI’s a plus
• Excellent knowledge in technical management of computer hardware/software system
• Knowledgeable of network infrastructure architectures and implementations
• Proven hands-on management style in a lean environment
• After hours support as needed
At PDS, we understand the value of your work and are deeply invested in your success.
Jesse Kepner, a 17 year veteran of aerospace and defense manufacturing supply chain leadership, has joined PDS Consulting Solutions, LLC. Jesse will bring his extensive knowledge and expertise to PDS as we...
Our client Stratolaunch made headlines in the news recently with their 2nd launch of the World's Largest Airplane! PDS has handled numerous Costpoint Implementations for Stratolaunch over the years and we...
Contact Us Today!
Costpoint support, Cloud hosting, or GovCon Compliance? PDS Delivers!